As the name indicates, Teakwood is a variety of sandstone that has a wooden appearance. This stone is machine cut to give it the required shape by Indian natural stone suppliers. Teakwood is a soft sandstone that absorbs water. Besides walling and flooring applications, teakwood is a great choice for making artefacts.
- Tiles Edges : M/c
- Tiles Finish : Sawn, Honed, Tumbled, Sandblasted, Brushed, Mushroom
- Tiles Sizes : 30 x 30, 40 x 40, 30 x 60, 40 x 60, 60 x 60 , 60 x 90 cm & Up
- Tiles Thickness: 1.5 cm & Up
- Tiles Pattern : Patio Packs, Small Opus (French) Pattern, Big Opus (Roman) Pattern
- Tiles Combination Finishes : Sandblasted + Brushed etc.
- Slab Finish : Sawn, Honed, Sandblasted
- Slab Sizes: 180 x 90 cm & Up
- Slab Thickness : 2 cm & Up
- Uses: Used for outdoor and indoor for walling and flooring
Indian natural stone suppliers top indian natural stone suppliers Indian stone paving in usa indian stone paving canada indian sandstone suppliers in USA
Other shapes in Teakwood Tiles
Pebbles are smooth, round pieces of natural stones found on river beds. They are also…
Blocks & Slabs
Natural stones are mined in the form of big huge blocks. When these blocks are…