Marble is composed of lime and calcium. This stone has an attractive sheen when polished. Marble stands out among stones for its impeccable beauty and durability. The Taj Mahal, which is constructed with marble, is a testimony to these attributes of marble. Marble is mined in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh and supplied across the globe. The Stone Factory is one of the leading marble suppliers in Australia.
- Available Colors: Green, Rainforest Green, Rainforest Brown, Rainforest Golden, Katni Beige, Onyx Pink, Udaipur Pink, Polar White, Falodi, Fantasy Brown, Mercury Black
- Tiles Edge: All marble tiles will have M/c edge
- Tiles Finishes: Polished/ Shotblased/ Brushed
- Tiles Sizes (cm): 30.5 x 30.5, 61 x 30.5
- Tiles Thickness (cm): 1
- Slabs Sizes (cm): 240x120x2 & Up
- Special Note: Cut to size tiles available with thickness 1.5 cm and above in all colors. Mosaics, Ledgers, Culture Stone are possible in few colors.
- Other Alias Name: Marmor