North Slate Tiles
North Slates are natural stones that have natural color variations. These stones contain mica and have a shiny exterior and are brittle. North slates are used for cladding. They beautify the surface where they are used by imparting attractive bright colors to it. North slates are available in tiles. ledgers, mosaics, and veneer forms. They are exported by top Indian natural stone suppliers to different countries in Asia and Europe.
- Available Colors: H Green, Jak Black, Jak Multi, Kund Multi, Ocean Green, D Green, Z Green, S Shine, Copper, Golden
- Tiles Edge: All North Slates will have M/c edge
- Tiles Finish: Natural/Polished
- Tiles Sizes (cm): 30×30, 40×40, 30×60, 40×60, Special Sizes 60×60, 90×60, 120×60
- Tiles Thickness (cm): 0.8-1.2, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.5-2.5 / Special Thickness 2, 2.5, 3
- Other Shapes: Mosaics, Ledgers, Culture Stone, Corners are possible in all North Slate colors and Flagstones are possible in all North Slate colors
- Special Note: As these material are natural stones, few may not be available in bigger sizes or thickness. Please check with Stone Factory team what sizes are available in your requisite colors.
- Other Alias Name: Schiefer