Scroll to Top
Lime Green Tiles
A variation of limestone is lime green. They are utilized for elevation and are vividly colored and fragile. Lime Green Limestone stands out from the competition because of its mild green color and noticeable striations. The pale green hue gives off an opulent, regal vibe and is appropriate for wall and floor claddings. It can be provided as tiles or natural stone slabs in countries like Australia, US, etc.
- Tiles Edges : M/c
- Tiles Finish : Natural, Mushroom
- Tiles Sizes : 30 x 30, 40 x 40, 30 x 60, 40 x 60, 60 x 60 , 60 x 90 cm
- Tiles Thickness: 1.2 cm & Upto 4 cm in both side natural or calibrated
- Tiles Pattern : Patio Packs, Small Opus (French) Pattern, Big Opus (Roman) Pattern
- Tiles Combination Finishes : Natural + Tumbled + Brushed, Honed + Tumbled, Half Honed + Tumbled, Tumbled , Half Honed + Tumbled + Brushed, Sandblasted + Brushed etc.
- Uses: Used for outdoor and indoor for walling and flooring
Indian natural stone suppliers top indian natural stone suppliers Indian stone paving in usa indian stone paving canada indian limestone suppliers in canada