Scroll to Top
Kota Blue Tiles
The most common stone in Indian homes is a variety of limestone called the Kota Blue. It is robust and vibrant. And is one of the rare limestones, which is exceptionally good at removing stains and is durable, non-porous, non-water-absorbing, and non-slippery as well. It is custom made according to the needs of the clients by top Indian natural stone suppliers.
- Tiles Edges : Handcut, M/c
- Tiles Finish : Natural, Honed, Tumbled, Shotblasted, Brushed, Flamed, Mushroom
- Tiles Sizes : 30 x 30, 40 x 40, 30 x 60, 40 x 60, 60 x 60 , 60 x 90 cm & Up
- Tiles Thickness: 2 cm & Up in both side natural or calibrated
- Tiles Pattern : Patio Packs, Small Opus (French) Pattern, Big Opus (Roman) Pattern
- Tiles Combination Finishes : Natural + Tumbled + Brushed, Shotblasted + Brushed etc.
- Slab Finish : Sawn, Honed, Shotblasted
- Slab Sizes: 180 x 60 cm & Up or 250 x 150 cm & Up
- Slab Thickness : 2 cm & Up
- Uses: Used for outdoor and indoor for walling and flooring
- Other Shapes: Cobbles, Palisades & Kerbs, Bricks, Steps, Stepping Stones, Circles
Indian natural stone suppliers top indian natural stone suppliers Indian stone paving in usa indian stone paving canada indian limestone suppliers in canada