Scroll to Top
Jodhpur Red Tiles
Jodhpur Red is a deep red sandstone that is mined at Jodhpur in Rajasthan. It is a versatile stone that is available in a variety of tile patterns, sizes, and finishes. The edges of Jodhpur Red can be machine cut to customize it according to the needs of the client by Indian sandstone suppliers.
- Tiles Edges : M/c
- Tiles Finish : Sawn, Honed, Tumbled, Shotblasted, Brushed, Flamed, Mushroom
- Tiles Sizes : 30 x 30, 40 x 40, 30 x 60, 40 x 60, 60 x 60 , 60 x 90 cm & Up
- Tiles Thickness: 2 cm & Up
- Tiles Pattern : Patio Packs, Small Opus (French) Pattern, Big Opus (Roman) Pattern
- Tiles Combination Finishes : Shotblasted + Brushed , Flamed + Brushed etc.
- Slab Finish : Sawn, Honed, Shotblasted, Flamed
- Slab Sizes: 180 x 90 cm & Up
- Slab Thickness : 2 cm & Up
- Uses: Used for outdoor and indoor for walling and flooring
- Other Shapes: Cobbles, Palisades & Kerbs, Bricks, Steps.
Indian natural stone suppliers top indian natural stone suppliers Indian stone paving in usa indian stone paving canada indian sandstone suppliers in USA