Scroll to Top
Drifting is a variety of sandstone that has a light mint base with swirls of yellow and brown. It has a striking appearance and can highlight the area where it is used. It is used for indoor and outdoor flooring and walling. Top Indian natural stone suppliers offer clients a wide choice of finishes, sizes, thicknesses, and shapes.
- Tiles Edges : Handcut, M/c
- Tiles Finish : Natural , Honed, Tumbled, Shotblasted, Brushed, Mushroom
- Tiles Sizes : 30 x 30, 40 x 40, 30 x 60, 40 x 60, 60 x 60 , 60 x 90 cm & Up
- Tiles Thickness: 1.5 cm & Up in both side natural or calibrated
- Tiles Pattern : Patio Packs, Small Opus (French) Pattern, Big Opus (Roman) Pattern
- Tiles Combination Finishes : Natural + Tumbled + Brushed, Shotblasted + Brushed etc.
- Slab Finish : Sawn, Honed, Shotblasted
- Slab Sizes: 150 x 90 cm & Up
- Slab Thickness : 2 cm & Up
- Uses: Used for outdoor and indoor for walling and flooring
- Other Shapes: Stepping Stones, Circles
Indian natural stone suppliers top indian natural stone suppliers Indian stone paving in usa indian stone paving canada indian sandstone suppliers in USA